Overnight Boarding -$65/night, $30 for an additional dog per living room
Bring your dog to the Cottages for a fun filled time in a country setting! Our cottages are roomy with large decks that are accessible all day, and personal gravel yards if desired. From their private decks, dogs can watch other dogs or people from a distance during the day. We have multiple play yards so your dog will get lots of exercise and plenty of personal one on one time with our handlers. The Cottages perimeter is surrounded by 6′ fence with a 1′ extender leaning inwards and Sarah, the owner, lives on site to give you that extra peace of mind! We are a small, boutique facility, allowing us to tailor our services to your dog’s needs. Call us today to reserve a spot! 540.390.0911
Doggy Daycare – $35/day, $15 for an additional dog
Want to give your dog a fun day while you are busy with work, play or visitors? Bring him/her to the Cottages for playtime, walks and fresh air! Spaces are limited so please call today for availability 540.390.0911
Dog (and Human!) Training
We are excited to offer:
- Basic manners: $70 for a 1 hour private lesson, $35 for 1/2 hour.
- K9 Fitness (weight management, weight loss, body awareness, flexibility): $50 for 1/2 hour or $100 for 1 hour
- Agility: $50 for 1/2 hour or $100 for 1 hour
- Tricks: $50 for 1/2 hour or $100 for 1 hour
- Rally and Rally FrEe Obedience: $50 for 1/2 hour or $100 for 1 hour
We offer lessons during Daycare, Boarding or simply by appointment.